Terrie is CEO of AKA Literary LLC, a Colorado-based agency established in 2010. A full member of AAR (Association of Authors’ Representatives), she has sold rights in more than 40 countries. She represents an exciting group of authors who are at all stages of the writing journey and an eclectic list of unforgettable mystery, women’s fiction, inspirational and nonfiction titles. With a background that spans nearly 30 years in publishing, international media, and large-scale events, this Emmy award-winning former broadcast special projects producer is an accomplished speaker and frequent conference attendee. Please visit AKALM.net for more information.
Currently in Search of:
- Crime Fiction of any kind.
- Extra points for intense mystery, caper, female sleuths and animals who help solve the crime, not necessarily cozy, and everything from Shonda Rhimes (How to Get Away with Murder) to Hallmark Murder & Mysteries
- Commercial Women’s Fiction
- Think: Hallmark Channel, well-developed characters, places, and plots.
- Inspirational (faith over religion)
- Historical and Southern Fiction
- Contemporary Fiction
- I have a soft spot for anything equine, bovine, or canine. Oh, and cowboys. I’m a fourth-generation ranch kid who’s traveled the world. Dare to thrill me!
- Bring it!